and with Dr. Jin Sook Kim, the new president of Eastern. They were amazing people to talk to. You could tell how much they care for the babies and how appreciative they were to the families who adopt them.
After our lunch we also got to peek in on the newborn nursery at Eastern. This is where the babies come to straight from the hospital, and they are under care there for a month before they get adopted domestically or placed with a foster home to be adopted internationally. So, this is where Olivia spent her first month of life.
And finally, here are some more pictures with Olivia -- her doctor's appointment, and a group picture with her foster mom, where we finally got to see the photo room with the fancy little chairs that the pictures are always taken in that we were so curious about.


5 comments:
So thankful for technology! It is great to keep checking the computer to see what the latest news is! ( Although, due to my handicap with technology, I placed my early morning comments under yesterday's comment section! Oops!)
Keep sending more updates!
Janet
I have been checking the computer all day at work to see if you have posted more pictures! I love seein her with you guys!!! It's sooo neat! Have fun exploring! Love you guys!!!!
Diane & Aaron,
I can't quit looking at the pictures & showing everyone else them. I get so choked up and have tears running down my face every time I look at them. I am so happy for you that this time has finally arrived. She is absoulutely beautiful and what a lucky little girl she is!!! I'm so glad we are able to keep updated throughout this exciting time. Keep up the good work! Enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe trip home with your precious new addition. Can't wait to meet Olivia in person! God Bless You All!!! We Love You!!
Nancy, Dave, Justin, Jeremy & Jenna
PS You have taught mom & dad well....believe it or not they are the ones who told me I could post a message and told me how!!!
Hey, surprise I've checked this sight 3 times before now to stay up to date and Steph still saw the lastest before me. What a beautiful blessing she is, the three of you look wonderful together - the only thing better will be the five of you next week. I can't wait to greet her in person. I look forward to hearing more about your trip in her birth country. Stay safe and have fun. Love you all.
Oh my goodness! This brings back memories of a few short weeks ago when we were experiencing the same thing in Russia! It is an indescribable feeling meeting and holding your child for the first time. We are SO very excited for you guys!
Soak in everything you can - take A LOT of pictures and write down even the things you think you'll never forget. (We scrapbooked Disney together and now we can scrapbook our adoption journeys!).
Love,
Eddie, Vicki, Trey & Nik!
P.S. I saw Robin at the bus stop this morning and she said "Did you see her, did you see her?! She is so tiny and adorable!" Needless to say Mawmaw is absolutely, TOTALLY in love already...but was there ever any question?
Post a Comment