Olivia had her first stroller ride today (yes, her foster mother said she had never been in a stroller!). It was a bit windy, but finally a nice warm & sunny day! Thanks Brooke for the sun hat! We got to meet 4 or 5 neighbors, many of which did not even know we were adopting -- surprise! Olivia is now up to 9:30 for bedtime -- getting better! She is sleeping all thru the night, and is doing real well. She has been enjoying playing with her brothers. This last picture is when she got on Grant's back and had a fistful of his hair she was pulling!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
More pictures
Olivia had her first stroller ride today (yes, her foster mother said she had never been in a stroller!). It was a bit windy, but finally a nice warm & sunny day! Thanks Brooke for the sun hat! We got to meet 4 or 5 neighbors, many of which did not even know we were adopting -- surprise! Olivia is now up to 9:30 for bedtime -- getting better! She is sleeping all thru the night, and is doing real well. She has been enjoying playing with her brothers. This last picture is when she got on Grant's back and had a fistful of his hair she was pulling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome job on sleeping, Olivia!!!
What a blessed transition you've had. I'm sure it hasn't been without its challenges, but you sure are making it look easy! I can't get over what a gorgeous baby she is. All three kids look so cute in these pictures. I'll bet sometimes you look at her playing with her brothers and it feels like she's always been there...and other times, you must feel like there is so much to learn about her. At some point, I'd love to stop by for a visit.
Jill
Your baby is doing better than MINE on sleeping!!!! How is that even CLOSE to being FAIR??? lol! Speaking of my lil angel, she's screaming right now because she woke up (1/2 hour after I put her to bed) lovely little thing while Olivia is probably been asleep for a bit! I'm so glad that she's adjusting! And that she got to wear her sunhat!!!!! YEAH!!! Love you guys! Give her kisses for Kinsley and I!
Post a Comment