She is so precious!!!! I love it! I can't wait to see her again in August! She and Kinsley will be so cute together! PS...Kinsley had a Olivia/Kinsley bathtub flashback last night! I couldn't believe it! lol!!! It just made me think of Olivia's first bath experience right here in CalI! :) Love you guys and give her and the boys kisses from Kinsley and I! MUAH!!!
4 comments:
She is SO adorable. Thank you for sharing your experience with me.
Love those portraits! What a great keepsake. (Although, I don't think you will be at a lack of pictures for her scrapbook!) Keep the updates coming!
Diane, She is so beautiful...She has the complexion most women dream of....... Jill
She is so precious!!!! I love it! I can't wait to see her again in August! She and Kinsley will be so cute together! PS...Kinsley had a Olivia/Kinsley bathtub flashback last night! I couldn't believe it! lol!!! It just made me think of Olivia's first bath experience right here in CalI! :) Love you guys and give her and the boys kisses from Kinsley and I! MUAH!!!
Post a Comment